Ideal Standard ProSys Mechanical Wall Hung Toilet Frame and Cistern
There’s more to a great bathroom design than meets the eye. What goes on behind the wall is as important as what is on or in front of the wall. Our range of high-quality ProSys installation systems provide complete peace of mind behind the wall. Advanced features like our EasyFix wall brackets, the incorporated brakes and adjustable outlet bend make our frames extremely easy to install. They have also been thoroughly tested to ensure safety, quiet operation, and reliability that lasts. Tool-free servicing means they are simple to maintain too.
- Built-in installation into room height plasterboard constructed walls
- Compatible with wall hung toilet bowls up to 66cm projection with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33 2011
- Incorporates a mechanical operated cistern with SmartValve technology – an inlet valve that only allows refilling of the cistern after the flush is complete, avoiding any wastage of water during flushing
- Dual flush pre-set at 6/4L
- Easy and quick installation with EasyFix wall brackets
- Adjustable height legs with brakes allowing one person installation
- Fully maintainable through service tunnel positioned at the front or top of the tank
The ProSys Mechanical Wall Hung Toilet Frame and Cistern features SmartValve technology, a patented feature that saves up to 63 litres of water per week. This corresponds to a 12% reduction in users’ water bills. The SmartValve only allows refilling of the cistern after the flush is complete, preventing any wastage of water during flushing. Not only does it promote water conservation, but it is also a quick-filling valve and is compatible with any water pressure.